COVID-19 and Pets
October 1, 2020
American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
The Humane Society of the United States addresses the following topics:
- What is the Humane Society of the United States doing to address the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
- What is being done at the state level?
- Should I have a preparedness plan for my pet(s)?
- Can my pet get COVID-19?
- What can I do to help animals and shelters during this crisis?
- Where can I get help if I am experiencing financial hardship and need help covering costs for pet care?
- What about small businesses that serve the needs of pet owners?
- Additional resources